Hi,

see for example https://moogfoundation.org/bob-moog-timeline/  or https://moogfoundation.org/historical-timeline-moog-catalogs/

Christian

Am 08.06.2019 um 06:45 schrieb Norman Paul Stromdahl:
What are you asking for? Information on exhibits we have done or your exhibits?

On Thu, Jun 6, 2019 at 10:49 AM Hillary Mannion <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Dear All,

We at the Moogseum would like to invite members of the general public, educators, and other set groups to give us feedback on a number of our interactive exhibits.

Would you please share your experiences with this, along with any resources or advice?

Thank you for your time-

Best,

Hillary
--
HILLARY MANNION
Archivist

OFFICE: 828.258.1262   CELL: 719-203-0536
EMAIL:

56 Broadway Street | Asheville, NC 28801

bobmoogfoundation.org      |     |

--
Norman Paul Stromdahl

206 251 6354 (M)

Be paperwise and print only if necessary:)
This email may contain confidential information that is legally privileged. If you are not the addressee indicated in this message, you may not distribute, copy or otherwise use the information herein. If you have received this email in error, kindly notify the sender by reply email and destroy it.
Thank you

--
Verlag Dr. Christian Müller-Straten
Crossmedia-Spezialverlag für die Bewahrung von Kultur und Natur