From: Amy Gillespie
Sent: Tuesday, May 14, 2019 8:57 PM
To: [log in to unmask] href="mailto:[log in to unmask]">[log in to unmask]
Subject: [MUSEUM-L] Marijuana Policy

Hi All,
I currently sit on the board for a small courthouse museum in rural central Illinois. As Illinois moves toward the possible legalization of recreational Marijuana, our board is discussing making a policy concerning usage of such on our properties. As this is new-ish territory for our area, I was wondering if anyone has any experience with this type of policy or could offer any advice.

Thank You!

Amy Wywialowski Gillespie
Effingham County Courthouse Cultural Center and Museum