Hi Riza,

Here is the link to my upcoming online courses:
https://cityofangelsconservation.weebly.com/online-classes.html

Cheers!
Dave

David Harvey
Principal Conservator & Museum Consultant
Los Angeles CA. USA

On Thu, Apr 18, 2019, 8:36 AM Rina Pedroza-Pahlavan <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Dear Dave,

Do you have a website for your online course in "Copyright and Intellectual Property 101 for Museums”.   I am a museum studies student and JHU online MA in Museum Studies program.  This type of course is missing form the curriculum at present, and I would be interested in supplementing my education.

Many thanks,
Rina Pedroza
707-889-2028