The Fresh Air Fund

Lisa Harris Mock
Executive Director
Putnam County Museum
1105 North Jackson
Greencastle, Indiana  46135
765 653-8419
765 719-3967

On Fri, Mar 15, 2019 at 7:27 PM topladave <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
"Support Our Climate!".

Cheers!
Dave

David Harvey
Principal Conservator & Museum Consultant
Los Angeles, CA. USA
www.cityofangelsconservation.weebly.com

On Fri, Mar 15, 2019, 4:12 PM Robin Gabriel <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Feeling creative on this Friday afternoon?? We could use some suggestions on renaming our current fundraising campaign/building project.

We are in the quiet phase of raising funds for a new climate control system for my historic house museum. In-house it has been known as the climate control project or the HVAC project, but we all agree that we need a more appealing name for the campaign that can be used when soliciting donations.  The project will encompass not only replacing all the HVAC equipment and ductwork from the 1940’s, but will also include preservation/restoration work on some of the walls and ceilings, as well as mold and asbestos mitigation.

I’m curious to know what other museums have called similar projects/campaigns. Any thoughts or suggestions would be appreciated.

Robin Gabriel

Executive Director

Kaminski House Museum

Georgetown, SC

All email correspondence to and from this address may be subject to public disclosure under the South Carolina Freedom of Information Act (FOIA). This correspondence is intended exclusively for the individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is proprietary, privileged, confidential, or otherwise legally exempt from disclosure.