Greetings,

Thank you, this is all very helpful.  I was not sure if I wanted to add new entries to PastPerfect's lexicon, but that looks to be the best option.
Thank you,

Michael R.

On Fri, Mar 8, 2019 at 9:32 AM Cassidy Percoco <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
“Remnant, Textile” or "Remnant, Fabric" does not appear in the nomenclature, but I think it would be more appropriate for a piece of fabric that’s been or appears to be left over from dressmaking than “sample”. Or we could go for maximum confusion and pick up the 17th/18th century term for these pieces – cabbage!