Hello All--

I've used Exhibii and found it to be a great app for mobile registration and reporting.

https://www.exhibii.net/

Adam

On March 7, 2019 at 12:49 PM Valarie Kinkade <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

We use the app Articheck on iPads. It works quite well and time & date stamps watch report so it works well for traveling exhibits: www.articheck.com

Valarie J. Kinkade
Principal
Museum & Collector Resource, LLC
www.musres.com

On Mar 7, 2019, at 11:55 AM, Michael Lorusso < [log in to unmask]> wrote:

Hi there, do you condition report 3d/2d objects using an iPad? I have created an Adobe fillable form that I would like to implement but have some hesitation. I'd like to hear  what other institutions are doing for digital condition reports before I introduce this to other staff. Additionally, if you have any resources for this subject (conference powerpoint? an article? or your actual form?), feel free to send that over as well!

Cheers,

Michael Lorusso
Associate Registrar
Colorado Springs Fine Arts Center