The Fauquier Historical Society has a number of objects in its collection that do not fit the mission of the Society. We would like to give these items to other museums or historic sites where they can advance someone else's mission and be viewed by the public. The items range from 19th century furniture, clocks, books, and prints to miscellaneous small objects such as tin boxes and a straight blade for shaving. Conditions range from poor to excellent. These pieces are not high-quality antiques but would most likely suit a historic house wishing to augment representative pieces in period rooms. We cannot ship; all items must be picked up in Fauquier County, Virginia. If you are interested, please contact Erin Clark, Executive Director, The Fauquier History Museum at the Old Jail ([log in to unmask] or 540-347-5525) for more information and the complete list of objects.

Elizabeth Simon
FHS Board member