Hello,

The North Carolina Museum of History is searching for an Exhibit Lighting-Interactive Designer.  Please see job details and application instructions here: https://www.governmentjobs.com/careers/northcarolina/jobs/2320845/exhibit-lighting-interactive-designerThis job listing closes tomorrow.

Raleigh is a great place to live and the North Carolina Museum of History is an exciting place to work.  Please feel free to contact me with any questions.  I’ve worked at the Museum for over 15 years and I’d be happy to talk about my experiences here.

Please share this job information with anyone who might be interested!

Thanks so much,

Camille

Camille Hunt

Museum Registrar

North Carolina Museum of History

5 East Edenton Street

Raleigh, NC 27601

Mailing Address: 4650 Mail Service Center

Raleigh, NC 27699-4650

(919) 814-6968 Fax (919) 715-6628