To understand what your visitors want and need for a high-quality experience, do you collect real data from real people or do you rely on assumptions? Which do you think offers a better plan for successfully meeting visitors’ expectations?

This year, use the Visitors Count! program to guide your visitor survey and gain three valuable benefits:

1.     Key Drivers: these identify your museum’s unique visitor experience attributes—they are the absolute “deal breakers” that determine whether or not your visitors have a high-quality experience. You'll learn which key drivers make or break your site's visitor experience.

2.     Benchmarks: comparing your survey results with other museums of similar type, budget size, governance, geographic location, etc., is critical. No other program offers this benefit.

3.     Time and Money: using the Visitors Count! survey instrument saves you time and money. Plus you receive custom questions and a convenient payment plan.

And we can give you 180 more reasons. That’s how many institutions have taken the leap with Visitors Count! Check out the list of past and current clients and make 2019 the year you discover the key to your museum’s success.

Sign up by February 15 to survey spring/summer visitors; by June 1 for summer/fall visitors. We’re always happy to tailor a survey plan that fits your visitation seasons.

To discuss using Visitors Count! at your museum, contact me at [log in to unmask] or 615-320-3203.

Cherie Cook

Senior Program Manager

American Association for State and Local History

2021 21st Ave S., Suite 320

Nashville, TN 37212

573.893.5164

www.aaslh.org