For the last four years, my organization (www.hudsonvalley.org) has been working with C&G Partners on a very large "interactive documentary" due for release in April.  C&G works with big and small, for- and non-profits. We've been very impressed with their creativity and attention to detail.  https://www.cgpartnersllc.com/

M Lord
Director of Content Development
Historic Hudson Valley