How about using Augmented Reality running on visitors' cell phones? This
could be an inexpensive and highly effective solution and an alternative to
the dread kiosk! One of my recent Ph.D.s just implemented such an approach
at the CANDLES Museum in Terre Haute, IN. I would be happy to put her in
touch with you, if you wish. --Prof. Bernard Frischer, Director, Virtual
Heritage Track, Indiana University ([log in to unmask])

--
Bernard Frischer
w <http://www.frischerconsulting.com/frischer>ww.frischer.org

IMPORTANT: This email (and any attachments) is intended for the use of the
person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that
is confidential. The recipient is obligated to maintain it in a safe,
secure and confidential manner. Unauthorized redisclosure or failure to
maintain confidentiality may subject you to legal  penalties. If you are
not the intended recipient, please notify us by return email and delete
this message from your computer.