Hello Museum colleagues,

I am contributing to the 6th edition of Museum Registration Methods with a chapter on “Care of Sacred and Culturally Sensitive Objects”.  I am including updated information on current view points and practices in the field and hoping some of you might be willing to take part in a short survey around the topic.  I’d appreciate any feedback, as I know it can often be a challenging and somewhat daunting area within Museum collection management and administration.

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/B9628WY

I am also happy to discuss further off the listserve.  Please e-mail me directly at [log in to unmask]

Thank you for your consideration and time,

Kind regards,

Kate Macuen

Kate Macuen

Assistant Director