Whitaker Library
Chowan College
Murfreesboro, NC  27855

On Thu, Jan 24, 2019 at 9:30 AM Jacobson, Linda A. <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

We would be interested in this information too.

Thanks,

Linda Jacobson
North Carolina Collection Gallery
UNC-Chapel Hill

From: Museum discussion list <[log in to unmask]> On Behalf Of Laura Russman
Sent: Wednesday, January 23, 2019 5:37 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [MUSEUM-L] campus art inventory question

I would be interested in this as well! I am about to conduct a similar inventory this Spring.

Thanks,

Laura

On Wed, Jan 23, 2019 at 1:58 PM Amy Rohmiller <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Hello,

The university archives I work in has been charged with conducting an inventory of all university owned works of art on campus. We'll have a student assistant to do most of the work. As we gear up and plan, we are wondering if anyone who has done a similar project, or any art collection inventory across multiple sites, has any insights, best practices, or lessons learned they would be willing to share.

Feel free to respond off-list to [log in to unmask].

Thank you!

Amy Rohmiller

Associate University Archivist

University of Dayton

--

Laura Russman

Curator of Collections

Instructor of Museum Studies

Schingoethe Center of Aurora University
(630) 844-7845

--
Linda Hassell
Cataloging/Special Collections Librarian

"Old catalogers never die....they just get withdrawn from the collection."