Hey Kathie,

You may want to look into getting a copy of Guidelines for Selecting
Solid-State Lighting for Museums
<http://www.getty.edu/conservation/our_projects/science/lighting/guidelines.html>,
a 2012 report from the Getty Conservation Institute.  It was recommended
during a Connecting to Collections Care webinar on LED lighting
<https://www.connectingtocollections.org/recording-community-webinar-introduction-to-led-lighting/>
as a great resource on the subject.  Of course, some things may have
changed since then.

I don't have any personal tips to share.  Unfortunately, when the lights in
our museum were changed to LEDs a couple years after I had done this
preliminary research, I wasn't actually included in the conversations.  :(
Maybe that's the tip -- if you have information to share, demand a seat at
the table!

~Liz Cisar
Collections Assistant
Center for Western Studies