Hello all!

Our small institution has a very large microfilm research collection, with local newspapers, court records, and wills, among other things. However, our reader/scanner is getting old and we need a new one (this one requires the computer it is linked with to print stay at windows 7, and the computer is beginning to have issues). We would like a model with a built-in viewing screen, instead of having to purchase a new monitor and/or PC just for the machine, but I am having issues finding one. Does anyone have suggestions on vendors, or where to look?

Thanks!

Elenore Leonard

Curator

Andrew County Museum