Hello Listers,

I am in a new position at a soon-to-be opened museum in NY and we'd like to get recommendations for a scheduling system that will allow for three things via our website:

-group reservations
-purchasing tickets for public programs
-easy integration with membership purchases and other development functionalities

I'd like to hear from you about the following:

-What online system do you use? Please tell me if you recommend it or don't recommend it and why.

-How long have you been open?

-How long have you used the system?

-What is your annual attendance for the entire museum?

-What is your annual attendance for public programs and for groups?

-How many public programs do you offer a year? How many program options do you have for groups?
-Do you know how much the system cost?

-Please share your website so I can have a look.

Thank you in advance! Please reply to [log in to unmask] to as many of these questions as you can.

Franny