also  too...  please  say  id  discussed is  pay version  or  open source?

https://omeka.org/  is  what i have  jsut started to look at   does it handle mark  stuff?   I might opt  to just  use  KOHA   for the library  portion  and OMEKA  for the  site... although  it is  an odd  feeling  site...
Anyone here  using OMEKA or has investigated  please  drop me  a note off list  or  here    I need to come up to speed on all this... front  page extensions  went away  so no more Microsoft front page   instant  web stuff generating its own navigational structure  as it  used  to... alas...

thansk  for all info and  guidance in advance

Ed Sharpe ARCHIVIST FOR SMECC