I don't know that I have any photos handy, but our Friends of the Museum group recently partnered with engineering students at UNLV to design a new donation box for us. Using 3D printing techniques, they constructed a large box that contains our state fossil, the ichthyosaur. It was a great experience, but ultimately, the design fell short of what were hoping to have.

Ilana Short
Nevada State Museum, Las Vegas