Good morning fellow list servers!

Wells Fargo Heritage and Museums in St. Louis is looking for a good home (or advice on disposal/recycle) for a number of really nice US Art constructed crates. We have no future use for these crates and they are taking up quite a bit of space in storage. These crates are free for anyone who can come pick them up. Or, if anyone knows of a service that disposes of or recycles old crates please pass along their contact info. For additional information and dimensions of the crates please contact me off the listserv.

Have a wonderful Wednesday everybody!

Maggie Abbott | Collections Assistant

[log in to unmask] | 314.242.4414

Wells Fargo Heritage Marketing and Museums