Please excuse the cross-posting.

The American Museum of Science and Energy in Oak Ridge, TN is preparing to downsize and move.  We want to deaccession and transfer two large items which no longer fit our mission.

These items are a General Electric X-Ray Machine-Model #KX19, which includes the X-ray machine, transformer, and table, and a model of the Ocean Masters III platform oil drilling rig, which stands on the floor.  Please contact me off-list for more information, dimensions, and photos.

The museum is unable to provide any assistance in shipping these items; the receiving museum will have to take on all costs.

Lillian Page
Curator, American Museum of Science and Energy
Oak Ridge, Tennessee
(865) 576-3477