Hi all,

I have been asked why I said that both terms do not mean the same and making the statement Gown 2) is the same as dress 1). To my logical understanding, two word mean the same only if they denote completely the same object. As both terms refer to different objects, they do not mean "the same". My conclusion would be the same, if only one of both terms in question would refer to different objects.

Christian