Dear Mr Gray and the rest of museumlites,

Thank you for a very interesting news. Again I have to ask for help, because of:

451: Unavailable due to legal reasons

We recognize you are attempting to access this website from a country belonging to the European Economic Area (EEA) including the EU which enforces the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and therefore access cannot be granted at this time. For any issues, contact [log in to unmask] or call 843-577-7111.

Please, can you digest (can't utter a c-word) this newspiece?

Sincerely yours,

Jadran Kale, curator ethnologist
City Museum of Sibenik, Croatia