From: Museum discussion list [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of O'Reilly, Margaret
Sent: Wednesday, July 25, 2018 5:18 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [External] Re: [MUSEUM-L] Marie Malaro RIP

CAUTION: External email. Do not click links or open attachments unless verified. Send all suspicious email as an attachment to Report Spam.<mailto:[log in to unmask]>

This is sad news.  Although I never met her in person, Marie was always willing to take my calls and provide assistance and advice in clear, pragmatic terms, and always with collegiality and good humor.  Her "Legal Primer on Managing Museum Collections" remains front and center on my desk, quite dog-eared and filled with notes from our conversations.  Perhaps it's time for a new copy in her honor.

Margaret M. O'Reilly
Executive Director
Office: 609 984-3899
Fax:  609 292-7636

New Jersey State Museum
PO Box 530
205 West State Street
Trenton, NJ 08625-0530
www.statemuseum.nj.gov<http://www.statemuseum.nj.gov/>
Division of the NJ Dept. of State

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE The information contained in this communication from the Division of the New Jersey State Museum/NJ Department of State is privileged and confidential and is intended for the sole use of the persons or entities who are the addressees. If you are not an intended recipient of this e-mail, the dissemination, distribution, copying or use of the information it contains is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please immediately contact the Division of State Museum at (609) 984-3899 to arrange for the return of this information.