Calling all museum educators! I'm putting together some preliminary research for my dissertation on the intersection between art museum education, race talk (discussion of race/racism with audiences) in gallery settings, and reflective practice. This data will provide some vital context for understanding deeper implications for museum educator training. Please consider filling out/sharing this anonymous survey, I would really appreciate it!

Best,
Hannah

--
Hannah Heller