Hi Kelsey,

Depending on your state, there may also be abandoned property laws that would help your museum resolve this question and formulate a policy.

Best regards,
Katherine E. Lewis

MSF

Meister Seelig & Fein LLP

Katherine E. Lewis

125 Park Avenue  |  7th Floor  |  New York, NY  10017

Direct (646) 539-3730 |  Firm (212) 655-3500  | [log in to unmask] | Profile

New York       New Jersey   |    Connecticut   |   California  |  Website