From: Steve Layne <[log in to unmask]>
To: 'Collections Research for Museums' <[log in to unmask]>
Date: June 14, 2018 at 9:34 AM
Subject: RE: [MUSEUM-L] Fire Suppression Systems

Pre-action dry pipe is preferred, however, wet pipe systems using a mist for dispersion is also acceptable.  I would not turn down an exhibit where wet pipe systems are installed...because something is better than nothing, and systems properly maintained don't really pose a threat from inadvertent discharge.