Thank you!
Bridget

On Mon, May 21, 2018 at 3:47 PM Executive Director <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Hi Bridget,

You can find just about any kind of cart - for reasonable prices - at the webstaurant.com store.

I have found great options for education, collections, art/programming, open-sided, closed with lockable doors, 3-sided, wide, narrow, tall...
https://www.webstaurantstore.com/25985/plastic-bussing-carts-and-transport-carts.html

Best,
Stacey

Stacey Swigart
Interim Executive Director
Historic Germantown
5501 Germantown Avenue
Philadelphia, PA 19144
215-844-1683 x101

Historic Germantown is a partnership of 16 extraordinary historic houses, destinations, and museums in Northwest Philadelphia that have joined together to protect, preserve, and share some of Philadelphia’s prized historical assets. Connect with us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.