The Heritage Interpretation Training Center
Interpretive Writing Courses.
Provoke, Relate, Reveal

The Heritage Interpretation Training Center offers 40 college-level courses in heritage interpretation.  These are three of our popular interpretive writing courses, from basic interpretive writing skills to advanced interpretive writing and scripting provocative and memorable copy for exhibits and interpretive panels, as well as for live programs, tours or other presentations. You can start the course at any time and complete the course at your own pace.
These courses can also be taken by facility staff as a group course. Click on the link to learn more about individual course content.

Interpretive Writing e-LIVE Course - 8 Units and 2 CEU Credits $200.00
http://www.heritageinterp.com/interpretive_writing_course.html

Advanced Interpretive Writing for Technical Publications,
Interpretation Journal Research Articles and for Related Professional Publications.
13 Units, 3 CEU Credits, Tuition: $300.00
www.heritageinterp.com/advanced_interpretive_writing_-_technical_publicat.html

Advanced Interpretive Techniques -Interpreting the "rest of the story".
A creative writing course for developing exhibits, panels or scripting for live program
presentations that “reveal” and release the rest of the stories hidden in objects, artifacts, landscapes or heritage areas.
12 Units, 2.5 CEU Credits, $175.00 USD
http://www.heritageinterp.com/interpretive_techniques_-_the_rest_of_the_story_co.html
If you have any questions please feel free to contact me.
John Veverka
Certified Interpretive Planner/Trainer
Director, HITC