The Heritage Interpretation Training Center
Courses for Interpretive Exhibit Planners and Evaluators

All of our courses are professional, college level heritage interpretation courses.  You can start the course at any time and complete the course at your own pace.  Courses are e-LIVE meaning you will communicate with your interpretive training coach when you would like to via e-mail, phone or SKYPE.  Visit the course web site page for course content.  Courses can also be designed for group or team participants.  Ask for details. If you have any questions at all please feel free to contact me.

The Interpretive Exhibit Planners Tool Box e-LIVE course - 11 Units and 2 CEU Credits. $200.00
http://www.heritageinterp.com/interpretive_exhibits_course.html
An Interpreters guide for evaluating Interpretive Exhibits. Thirteen Units - 2 CEU Credits,
$200.00
http://www.heritageinterp.com/interpretive_exhibits_evaluation.html
An Interpretive Researchers Guide for Developing Visitor Surveys and Questionnaire/Interview Designs For Natural & Cultural Heritage Sites and Attractions. Ten Units - 2.5 CEU Credits. $250.00  http://www.heritageinterp.com/interpretive_researchers_guide_for_visitor_studies.html
Planning/Designing and evaluating Interpretive Panels e-LIVE Course - 10 Units awarding 1.5 CEU Credits $125.00
http://www.heritageinterp.com/interpretive_panels_course.html
Interpretive Writing e-LIVE Course - 8 Units and 2 CEU Credits $200.00 (Ask for interpretive writing samples.)    http://www.heritageinterp.com/interpretive_writing_course.html

John A. Veverka
Director
The Heritage Interpretation Training Center
Certified Interpretive Trainer.
[log in to unmask]">[log in to unmask]

For our complete 39 heritage interpretation courses catalog:
http://www.heritageinterp.com/interpretive_training_center_course_catalogue_.html