Ignorance has been bliss for us so far. If I take pictures of the pictures they can be used in publications, brochures, etc., not for profit? I don’t really see the difference legally between a picture and a scan as the iPad Pro takes some pretty incredible photos of photos. I have been photographing large water damaged photos and they are almost as good as a scan.

Thank you so much for this discussion and your input.

JuliAnn