From: Liz Taylor <[log in to unmask]>
To: MUSEUM-L <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Fri, Apr 6, 2018 1:25 pm
Subject: Re: [MUSEUM-L] Museum Gift SHop Income

Thanks for replying Maren! We are a very small Museum - only 4 full-time staff - and MSA isn't within our budget. Up until now our gift shop has always been run by a volunteer, but it has recently come under my direction. I'm just needing some basic numbers to justify expenses to our Treasurer!

Liz Taylor
Creative Director