Marybeth,
There was a Connecting to Collections Care webinar on this subject last December led by Alice Carver-Kubik a Research Scientist at Image Permanence Institute.
Here is the link to the webinar. https://www.connectingtocollections.org/storage-environments/
There is more information on IPI's website https://www.imagepermanenceinstitute.org/environmental/overview
and their Sustainable Preservation website http://www.ipisustainability.org/
--