Hi Kayla and Heather (with another membership query) and fellow Listers --
we have questions about membership also in our historical society museum.
What makes membership worth it for your members? And what makes managing
that membership worth it for the organization? Some organizations have
gotten rid of individual, couple, family, life memberships and replaced
them with giving levels tied to dollar amounts. What model do you use and
how has it worked for you, the pluses and minuses? We'd love to get
whatever detail you can provide. Thanks!

--Kathie

Kathie Gow

Curator, Hatfield Historical Museum