Dear Wise Listers,

If a museum employee is fortunate enough to have the benefit of health insurance, how much does the museum contribute toward the monthly cost of this benefit?

I ask because I'm putting together a comparison of museum's health insurance employer contribution amount/percent, if any (I'm sure this has already been done but I can't find it online). A Google search tells me the national average the employer pays is ~70% but I want to make sure I'm comparing apples to apples not banks to historic houses.

Thank you in advance for any data.

Sincerely,
Jessica B. Phillips
Executive Director
Fraunces Tavern® Museum & SRNY
54 Pearl Street, New York, NY 10004
212-425-1778 x 230

Fraunces Tavern® Museum is owned and operated by, and FRAUNCES TAVERN® is a registered service mark of, Sons of the Revolution℠ in the State of New York, Inc. a Section 501(c)(3) not-for-profit corporation instituted in 1876 and incorporated in 1884

Copyright © 2017 SRNY, Inc. All rights reserved.