In connection with a forthcoming book to be published by Routledge that includes essays from the annual meeting and conference Proceedings of the Association for Living History, Farm and Agricultural Museums (formerly called the Association for Living Historical Farms and Agricultural Museums--ALHFAM), I am looking for the contact information for Lynne Dierking.

One of the essays selected for the book was written by Lynne, and we need her written permission for it to be included.

Please contact me off-list (martha.katzhyman [at] gmail.com) if you are able to help us.

Many thanks.

Martha Katz-Hyman
ALHFAM Communications Manager
The Association for Living History, Farm and Agricultural Museums
An organization of people who bring history to life
www.alhfam.org