InterpNEWS, the Heritage Interpretation Training Center and JVA now on Twitter.

Hi folks,

Sometimes you can teach a old dog new tricks.  So I have been learning about Tweets and tweeting and I think I am set up.  I want to post real time updates about interpretive courses, interpretive publications, InterpNEWS updates and related interpretive news, ideas and conversations.

So I invite you to meet me and share with me at:  https://twitter.com/jvainterp.  I will try to keep up with conversations, learn new things about interpretation, and pass it on to you, and you can share with us.  I am new at this so will do my best now and learn as I go. The interpretive profession is always stronger when we work together and share our ideas and creativity.

John Veverka
InterpNEWS Editor/Publisher
Director, Heritage Interpretation Training Center
[log in to unmask] ">[log in to unmask]
www.heritageinterp.com