All:

I’m looking for information from any institutions who have worked with/been featured on the Travel Channel’s Mystery at the Museum show.

A producer who works with a production company for the show has contacted us to possibly be featured in an upcoming episode.

Since their filming would directly involve our collection and our experts, I would like to know if other institutions found the process/experience to have been positive and results beneficial to them.

References, in support or otherwise?

Patricia

PATRICIA BORNHOFEN, PH.D
Manager of Communications