A temporary fix is to put up 3m film on the inside.  It has a removable
tape and you get it to tighten and be almost clear by heating it with a
hair dryer.  With two people it is easy to do and not real expensive and
almost invisible.  The frost king brand at some home depots and stuff is
not as nice.  Other wise install an insider storm window.  You can always
remove the glass in the summer and have a screen if it has one.     Al
Noftz   Also you may want to put the uv blocking film on the inside of the
window to stop fading the the stuff in the gallery.  You basically wet the
window, apply the film and cut out the edges with a razor blade.  Easily
removable.  Don't need experts to do any of this!