*31st Annual Visitor Studies Association Conference*

*in conjunction with the Association of Midwest Museums*

*July 19 - 21, 2018 | Chicago, Illinois*

*Pre-Conference Workshops: July 18, 2017*

*Fostering Transparency, Strengthening Public Trust *

*Call for Conference Session Proposals and Workshop Presentations*

*We need your expertise!* The Visitor Studies Association is requesting
proposals for 75-minute workshop sessions that will be held during the 2018
Annual Conference as well as for pre-conference workshops to be held in
conjunction with the Conference.

The 2018 VSA Conference will be held jointly with the Association of
Midwest Museums (AMM) Conference. With the theme of* “Fostering
Transparency, Strengthening Public Trust,”* this year’s conference
addresses the opportunity and need for informal learning institutions to
strengthen their position of public trust by finding ways to maintain
transparency, foster dialogue with the communities we serve, and ensure we
respond to those communities authentically and responsibly, while also
interrogating the ways our choices about collection, interpretation, and
governance have earned-or jeopardized-the trust of many diverse publics.

To learn more about the Pre-Conference Workshops,

*CLICK HERE
<https://visa.memberclicks.net/assets/docs/2018Conference/VSA%20Call%20for%20Workshop%20Proposals%202018.pdf>*
.

To learn more about the Call for Conference Session Proposals, *CLICK HERE.
<https://visa.memberclicks.net/assets/docs/2018Conference/VSA%202018%20Call%20for%20Conference%20Session%20Proposals.pdf>*

To learn more about the upcoming Conference, *visit the VSA website
<http://www.visitorstudies.org/conferencemain>*.

Should you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the VSA Headquarters
Office at (303) 500-5026 or via email to [log in to unmask]