The Gender Equity in Museums Movement (GEMM) produces "5Things You Need to Know" tip sheets that are available at the GEMM website.  We've recently posted "5 Things You Need to Know to Lift Women Up in Your Workplace", which urges all museums to recognize the "hidden figures" at their institutions, to examine hiring practices, and to create pipelines for women to advance.

We invite you to read and share all our GEMM materials and to join us on Facebook.

Anne

--
Anne W. Ackerson
Creative Leadership & Management Solutions

Read my Blog, Leading by Design
Follow me on Twitter and on LinkedIn
Visit my Website

Subscribe to Take 5, the newsletter with a fresh take on nonprofit life