**#ARCSConf 2017 Materials Now Online**
ARCS members can now access materials and presentations released by speakers from last month’s conference in Vancouver.  Make sure you’re signed in to your ARCS account and find them here: http://www.arcsinfo.org/programs/2017-vancouver-conference/presentations-and-audio-recordings

Video recordings will be available soon.

And a reminder that materials from the Chicago and New Orleans conferences are available to everyone on our Programs page.

**#ARCSchat Tonight!**
The next edition of #ARCSchat, tonight at 8pm EST will question how much you really know about the Certificates of Insurance (COIs) we often mindlessly accept with our loan contracts.  This session will be co-moderated by Mary Pontillo of Dewitt Stern Insurance and Risk Advisory who will expand upon topics she presented at the conference in Vancouver.  Be prepared to share your experiences on what to look for in a COI, how to read between the lines, what to ask for in disaster-prone areas, and terrorism coverage. In addition, Mary will answer questions regarding your own unique situations. Prepare to come away from the session with links to visit and actionable items to implement immediately.

And if you missed last month’s #ARCSchat you can find it on Storify. https://storify.com/Arcs4All/

**Newsflash from a Member**
Are you an ARCS member who has recently won an award, published a book, participated in something unique and out of the ordinary as part of your professional life?  We want to hear from you!  Send an email to [log in to unmask] with the subject line “Newsflash from a Member” and we may include you in our biweekly updates.

**Important Dates**
Dec. 5, 2017  #ARCSchat on Twitter. Participate and follow here:https://twitter.com/arcs4all