Friend at DC institution has lots of shelving. If your interested contact me directly.  Below is the e-mail I received.  I have pics too.

Mike

Michael Aurele Simons
Director
National Electronics Museum
1745 West Nursery Road
Linthicum, Maryland
410-765-3803
www.nationalelectronicsmuseum.org

Does the Electronics Museum or someone you know have a need for tape library shelving or file cabinets?

We’ve got 30-40 file cabinets all the same size and style as pictured. And then the room of shelving pictured - 7 sets of 7, 4 sets of 3. Each set is one piece (can’t be disconnected into single bookshelves) They use a rail system (also pictured) to keep them sturdily upright. (It was our tape library).

The cabinets will be empty by mid week next week and ideally need to go away before Monday the 11th. Shelving needs to be out by 22nd