Hi Angela,

I have used it while traveling at museums around the world and sometimes the translations make absolutely no sense. Glares, shadows, or stylized fonts can change what a word means or the grammar is wrong and it just sounds weird. If you do want to use it in a museum setting, visitors will need access to wifi for a faster turnaround with the camera instant translation, if they don't already have "offline download" of the language. From my personal use at museums, I think it might cause a bottleneck as people stop to take a picture, wait for it to recognize the words, then take the picture again, highlight the words and then read it as they look at the original panel or object.

Hope that was helpful!
Cheers,

Teresita