Hi,

my 2 cents: even if it is up to visitors to use such programs:  science, museums and good journalists should avoid any uncontrolled (!) use of such programs. The results from special  languages to another special language by translation software have improved, but lots of such translations are still, after several decades, to be found on a scale between "absolute nonsense" and "terrible mistakes".

As a publishing company, we have rejected texts by scientists several times which were offered to us (and revised by some peers!) on an automatically translated basis.

Best

Christian