Hi,

I'm looking for recommendations for companies to create an interactive digital installation with information about historical figures for permanent view at a Hall of Fame museum. We would ideally like to work with a company that can create a touch screen display that our staff can then update in-house annually. I would also be interested if anyone has gone through a similar process of developing interactive projects at their museum and has any information or concerns that they wish they would have considered at the beginning of the project. Please feel free to contact me off-list at [log in to unmask]. Thank you for your help and insight!

Best,
Emily