Hi Everyone,

Here is the schedule for the upcoming online courses I teach to students
and museum professionals for  Dec. 2017 and Jan. 2018.

All the courses are designed for busy working professionals. You do the
courses entirely on your own time and schedule. No tests - No quizzes.
There is an assignment at the end to complete the course.

*December*

*Storage for Museum Collections - December 4th.**Three Week Course - $175*
Here is the link for payment:
*www.storageclass7.eventbrite.com* <http://www.storageclass7.eventbrite.com>

*Copyright and Intellectual Property 101 for Museums - December 11th.**Four
Week Course - $175*
Here is the link for payment:
*www.copyrightclassclass15.eventbrite.com*
<http://www.copyrightclass15.eventbrite.com>

*Care and Conservation of Historic Silver - November 27th.**Three Week
Course - $170*
Here is the link for payment:
*www.silvercareclass20.eventbrite.com*
<http://www.silvercareclass20.eventbrite.com>

*January*

*Care and Conservation of Archaeological Collections - January 8th.**Three
Week Course - $175*
Here is the link for payment:
*www.archaeologicalcollectionsclass10.eventbrite.com*
<http://www.archaeologicalcollectionsclass10.eventbrite.com>

*Care and Conservation of Historic Firearms - January 15th.**Three Week
Course - $170*
Here is the link for payment:
*www.firearmscareclass19.eventbrite.com*
<http://www.firearmscareclass19.eventbrite.com>

*Condition Reporting for Collections and Historic Buildings - November
22nd.**Three Week Course - $175*
Here is the link for payment:
*www.conditionreportingclass3.eventbrite.com*
<http://www.conditionreportingclass3.eventbrite.com>

*Care and Conservation of Historic Copper, Brass, and Bronze - January
29th.**Three Week Course - $170*
Here is the link for payment:
*www.coppercareclass21.eventbrite.com*
<http://www.coppercareclass21.eventbrite.com>

If you have any questions feel free to email me.

Cheers!
Dave

David Harvey
Senior Conservator & Museum Consultant