Go For Broke National Education Center

Los Angeles, California

Go For Broke National Education Center (GFBNEC) is a nonprofit organization that educates the public on the valor of Japanese American veterans of World War II and their contributions to democracy. GFBNEC operates a learning center in downtown Los Angeles and a traveling exhibit. The Exhibits Manager will lead all efforts with school outreach, school tours, and school programs related to our exhibits and public programs. This individual will work with the Director of Education and Exhibits on a number of projects such as traveling exhibits, transcriptions of oral histories, and public programs. Email a resume and cover letter to Megan Keller at [log in to unmask] with the subject heading Exhibit Manager Opportunity. Please go here for more information: http://www.goforbroke.org/support/careers/exhibitions_manager.php

--
Megan Keller
Director of Education & Exhibits

Go For Broke National Education Center
"To educate and inspire character and equality through the virtue and valor of our World War II American veterans of Japanese ancestry."