InterpNEWS
The International Heritage Interpretation e-Magazine

Call for Interpretation Articles for our Jan/Feb 2018 Issue.

With the Nov/Dec 2017  issue of InterpNEWS on its way we started ourplanning for the next IN issue which already has several wonderful articles init.  But we need your projects, ideas,research, etc. to share with interpreters world-wide.  You can read the current Nov/Dec 2017 issue today at: www.issue.com/interpnews.

Eachissue of InterpNEWS reaches over 300K readers, agencies and organizations in 60countries.

We are also looking for AssociateEditors for InterpNEWS as well - be part of the future of InterpretiveCommunications.  If you're interestedabout working with us let me know.

Someof our topics of interest for the upcoming issue include, but not limitedto:
- Interpreting historic homes and gardens.
- Interpretive programs and services for the holidays.
- Interpretation of fall harvests and historic farms andagriculture.
- Interpretive research and visitor studies, M.S. and Ph.Dresearch abstracts.
- Interpreting churches and historic cemeteries.
- Interpretation in zoos and botanical gardens.
- Interpreting geology and landscapes.
- Interpreting climate change and global warming.
- Innovative recycling programs and environmental stewardship.
- Interpreting historical industries.
- New interpretive media and technologies (articles fromconsultants on new media products are fine).
- Living history and costumed interpretation.
- Natural history interpretation - interpretation for children.
- Developing self-guiding media and services.
- Innovative interpretation for handicap and visually impairedvisitors.
- Any other creative and innovative program, media or service youwould like to  share with 300,000 IN readers.

Any questions?  Let me hearfrom you and a big thank you to all the authors who contributed already to thisupcoming issue.  Author guidelines are easy and simple.  I would needyour articles anytime between now andthe 15th of Nov - the issue will go out on the 1st of December, 2017.

John Veverka
InterpNEWS Publisher
Director, Heritage Interpretation Training Center
Sr. Instructor, Kansas State University - Global Campus.
http://www.heritageinterp.com/interpnews.html