InterpNEWS
The International Heritage Interpretation e-Magazine

Call for Interpretation Articles for our Jan/Feb 2018 Issue.

With the Nov/Dec 2017  issue of InterpNEWS on its way we started our planning for the next IN issue which already has several wonderful articles in it.  But we need your projects, ideas, research, etc. to share with interpreters world-wide.  You can read the current Nov/Dec 2017 issue today at: www.issue.com/interpnews.

Each issue of InterpNEWS reaches over 300K readers, agencies and organizations in 60 countries.

We are also looking for Associate Editors for InterpNEWS as well - be part of the future of Interpretive Communications.  If you're interested about working with us let me know.

Some of our topics of interest for the upcoming issue include, but not limited to:
- Interpreting historic homes and gardens.
- Interpretive programs and services for the holidays.
- Interpretation of fall harvests and historic farms and agriculture.
- Interpretive research and visitor studies, M.S. and Ph.D research abstracts.
- Interpreting churches and historic cemeteries.
- Interpretation in zoos and botanical gardens.
- Interpreting geology and landscapes.
- Interpreting climate change and global warming.
- Innovative recycling programs and environmental stewardship.
- Interpreting historical industries.
- New interpretive media and technologies (articles from consultants on new media products are fine).
- Living history and costumed interpretation.
- Natural history interpretation - interpretation for children.
- Developing self-guiding media and services.
- Innovative interpretation for handicap and visually impaired visitors.
- Any other creative and innovative program, media or service you would like to  share with 300,000 IN readers.

Any questions?  Let me hear from you and a big thank you to all the authors who contributed already to this upcoming issue.  Author guidelines are easy and simple.  I would need your articles anytime between now and the 15th of Nov - the issue will go out on the 1st of December, 2017.

John Veverka
InterpNEWS Publisher
Director, Heritage Interpretation Training Center
Sr. Instructor, Kansas State University - Global Campus.
http://www.heritageinterp.com/interpnews.html