From:
David Beard <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 2 Aug 2018 07:04:56 -0600
Sincerely,

Also, the committee needs to include outside museum professionals who can add weight to staff positions on content, object selection, inclusiveness, and professional standards. Otherwise it becomes a Little Rascals "Hey kids! Let's put on a play" scenario and those are just awful.

David Beard

Executive Director

USS KIDD Veterans Museum

Baton Rouge, LA